Online Priority Booking Instructions
Please follow the steps below to submit your priority booking request online.
- Log in to your Garsington Opera account. You can reset your password if necessary, or register an account if it is your first online booking with us.
- Click Add to Priority Booking Request. Or, to view event details first, click ‘More Information’ and then add to your request.
- Select your preferred seating area. Prices include an optional donation on which Garsington Opera can reclaim Gift Aid if you are a UK tax payer. You will have the option of removing this on the final payment page.
- Select the number of tickets required and then click Add to Request.
- Select alternative dates and seats and click Submit. Please provide as many alternatives as possible.
- Click Request Another Performance and repeat steps 2-5.
- Review the first choice dates and seating areas are correct. During the priority period seats will be listed as 'TBD'.
- Click Proceed to Checkout, once you have completed and checked all your requests.
- Select Delivery Method and confirm your delivery address.
- Review your Gift Aid declaration. If you have an active Gift Aid declaration, you will be aked to click 'Continue'; if you have not submitted a Gift Aid declaration to Garsington Opera in the past, please complete the online form.
- Review your ticket request and amend if necessary.
- Add any notes regarding your booking. This may include access requirements, seating requests, donation information or priortiy of dates requested.
- Create a Payment Schedule. In order for us to process your Members' Priority Request we will need to take a £10 refundable deposit from the card that you would like to use for the ticket payment. In order for us to do so please click on 'Priority Booking Payment' and 'Confirm Schedule'.
- Enter your payment information. Your card will be charged a £10 deposit upon submission and we will contact you nearer the time for full payment, once tickets have been allocated.
Should you require assistance, please call +44(0)1865 361636 or email the Box Office.