Online Priority Booking Instructions
Please follow the steps below to submit your priority booking request online.
- Log in to your Garsington Opera account. You can reset your password if necessary, or register an account if it is your first online booking with us.
- Request your first-choice date(s). You will see the full performance listings for the five productions. Click Book Now to select a date.
- Select your preferred seating area. Prices include an optional donation on which Garsington Opera can reclaim Gift Aid if you are a UK tax payer. You will have the option of removing this on the final payment page.
- Select the number of tickets required then click Add to Priority Booking Request.
- Select any alternative dates and/or seats. Please provide as many alternatives as possible. Click Proceed.
- To add additional operas, click Request Another Production and repeat steps 2-5.
- Review the Shopping Basket to ensure your first-choice dates and seating areas are correct. During the priority period seats will be listed as 'TBD'. Click Proceed to Checkout.
- Review your Gift Aid declaration. If you have an active Gift Aid declaration, you will be aked to click Continue; if you have not submitted a Gift Aid declaration to Garsington Opera in the past, please complete the online form.
- Review your ticket request and amend if necessary.
- Add any notes regarding your booking. This may include access requirements, seating requests, donation information or priortiy of dates requested.
- Click Make £10 deposit then click Confirm. This creates a Payment Schedule for your Members' Priority Request.
- Enter your payment information. A £10 refundable deposit will be taken immediately, and the remaining balance will be taken nearer the time from the same card. We will contact you beforehand to confirm the exact date.
Should you require assistance, please call +44(0)1865 361636 or email the Box Office.